See below for our vacancies.
Warewashing Maintenance Engineer
About Clear Cool:
Clear Cool are suppliers of quality Bottle Coolers, Glass Washers, Ice Makers & associated products.
Clear Cool is a separate trading division of the Bob Rudd Group, a family owned, private business established in 1989 in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
With depots throughout the UK, nationwide delivery and fast reactive service calls available, we have an enviable reputation for quality of service in the industry.
About the role:
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team in the Newcastle depot.
As Warewashing Maintenance Engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Travel between our 6 depots (Newcastle, Keswick, Wigan, Leeds, Nottingham and Birmingham) to complete installs, service, repairs and maintenance of commercial equipment on customer sites
- Provide service and support to customers during field visits
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Build positive relationships with customers
Please note that due to the nature of the role, a significant amount of traveling is to be expected and overnight stays will be required on occasion.
Our Warewashing Maintenance Engineer role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Salary ranging from £18.5k – £20k per annum, depending on experience
- Access to a number of corporate perks such as discounts on hotels, flights, phone insurance and online shopping
- Salary Sacrifice Childcare vouchers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
General working hours will be 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, however flexibility is essential and early starts or late finishes may be required on occasion.
Ideally, you will already have experience working with glass washers and dishwashers in a commercial environment, along with knowledge of catering equipment. However, this is not essential and training will be provided for the right candidate.
In addition, you will have:
- excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to work with both customers and members of the public
- good technical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- a full, clean driving license and the confidence to drive a van to new locations daily
- flexibility with working hours
- the ability to work unsupervised and to manage your time effectively
- the ability to comply with Health and Safety requirements and undertake a significant amount of manual handling
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position then we would like to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, which should explain why you are the right candidate for the role.
While we endeavor to respond to all applicants, due to the volume of applications received this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within one month of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Clear Cool is an equal opportunities employer.